Try to read them all…
(1) If you understand, say “understand”. If you don’t understand, say “don’t understand”. But if you understand and say “don’t understand”, how do I understand that you understand? Understand!
(2) I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch whishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
(3) Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
(4) A sailor went to sea to see what he could see. And all he could see was sea, sea, sea.
(5) If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
(6) I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought. If the thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.
(7) Once a fellow met a fellow in a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, “If a fellow asks a fellow, can a fellow tell a fellow what a fellow means?”
(8) Mr Inside went over to see Mr Outside. Mr Inside stood outside and called to Mr Outside inside. Mr Outside answered Mr Inside from inside and told Mr Inside to come inside. Mr Inside said “No”, and told Mr Outside to come outside. Mr Outside and Mr Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or coming inside. Finally, Mr Outside coaxed Mr Inside to come inside, then both Mr Outside and Mr Inside went outside to the riverside.
(9) She sells sea shells on the sea shore. But the sea shells that she sells, on the sea shore are not the real ones.
(10) The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.
(11) If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctors the doctor the way the doctor he’s doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctors the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor’s the doctor. Is the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or is the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor’s way.
(12) We surely shall see the sun shine shortly. Whether the weather be fine, or wether the weather be not, whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot, we’ll weather the weather whatever the weather. Whether we like it or not. Watch? Whether the weather is hot. Whether the weather is cold. Whether the weather is either or not. It is whether we like it or not.
(13) Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
(14) A flea and a fly in a flue said the fly “oh what should we do” said the flea. “Let us fly” said the fly. “Let us flee”. So the flew though a flaw in the flue.
(15) If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister his tongue will be twisted as tongue-twister twists tongues.
(16) Mr See owned a saw. And Mr Soar owned a seesaw. Now See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw before Soar saw See, which made Soar sore. Had Soar seen See’s saw before See sawed Soar’s seesaw? See’s saw wouldn’t have sawed Soar’s seesaw. So See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw. But it was sad to see Soar so sore just because See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw.